Monday, May 5, 2008

LOL (Laugh Out Loud) post....

Hahahaha.... Had a really funny moment with my housemate today... Firstly, read the sms my housemate sent to me...

"Dear housemate,
I have done an extremely careless thing .. I have locked my keys in my room. So i cant leave house via door, i thought i could exit via garage, but no one's there to close it after i'm outside. Is there anything else i can do? Thank you."

Yours sincerely,
(Funny Housemate)


*actual name removed due to the fact that I don't want to embarrass him*

After reading it, I "LOL" at the library... which I should not be doing... I just could not believe that would happen to him... Especially the "style" of writing for the sms..... So anyway I had to rescue him... By walking back, YES you read correctly, walking back home and opened the door for my housemate... It's also fortunate that we share the same toilet, so that means through the toilet, then to his room and we are able to get his key...

In the end he was late for his lecture... (received the sms at 1:45pm, the lecture starts at 2pm, I arrived at the house at 2pm *LOL*) and I walking back to college again.... "Loving" the exercise.... Hahahaha...


A side-note to my housemate:

Engineers do NOT and NEVER will rock....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MUahahaha...... I'd love to see that look when he got locked!! kakakkakakakkakakakakakakakakakkakakakakakakakakakkakakakakkakakaka

~Photo Blox~ To view what I have to say about the photo... just move your mouse over "Notes" ____________________________________________________________________________

Downloads...
Anime Music Download
____________________________________________________________
Anime Video Download
Click the picture for music and video downloads!!!