Thursday, May 29, 2008

How animes are animated.... (part 1)

Well... Found some videos at ANN (AnimeNewsNetwork)... and I find that they are really informative... So if you ever wondered how animes are made/animated... watch the videos that I have included below.... 1st one is a tour of "Production I.G Studio", the animators for Ghost In The Shell series... and "Toei Animation" for the ever long but enjoyable One Piece... So
hope you guys enjoy this videos... Got to go back to studying
for my exams... Chao...


Production I.G Studio Tour Video (16 mins)



Inside Toei Animation pt1 (15:40 mins)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

somewhere where i always wanted to be working in!

~Photo Blox~ To view what I have to say about the photo... just move your mouse over "Notes" ____________________________________________________________________________

Downloads...
Anime Music Download
____________________________________________________________
Anime Video Download
Click the picture for music and video downloads!!!