Monday, April 28, 2008

Short post sprinkled with dots...

Well to all (moaners)... as why there are no pictures of me is.... that the camera man is yours truly.... ME... so obviously there are no pictures of me... and why did I not ask someone to help me take pictures... well... I did... but they kept forgetting about "passing" me the picture part... And about the reason why my posts are short... is basically... I can't think of anything more to say... So here is your little... dotty.... or... period... fullstop.... update....

You just gotta to love.... dots...

=P

No comments:

~Photo Blox~ To view what I have to say about the photo... just move your mouse over "Notes" ____________________________________________________________________________

Downloads...
Anime Music Download
____________________________________________________________
Anime Video Download
Click the picture for music and video downloads!!!