Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Amazingly delayed post and update....

WOW!!! It is exactly a month since I last updated or post. For those who frequently come to my blog and each time you came... you will notice that it is the same old, boring thing... Why is it always the same thing you ask? Did I die? Did I run away to another country with no internet connection? (being lame =P ) Nah... None of the above is the correct answer... I was just SO busy with my studies, life and all... So I had no time to update it... Was planning to update this site, so that it will be sleeker... but I did not like the way it turned out... that will happen the next time I update, I guess..

So anyway... I added Gundam 00 episode 20 till 22... Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did... and remember to POST a comment in the comment blox... It's not a hard thing to do... see ya till the next update...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

would like to see some photos of your study life, like those streets around your college, places that you do your shopping etc.

~Photo Blox~ To view what I have to say about the photo... just move your mouse over "Notes" ____________________________________________________________________________

Downloads...
Anime Music Download
____________________________________________________________
Anime Video Download
Click the picture for music and video downloads!!!