Sunday, February 3, 2008

A new place, A new lifestyle...

Ok... it has been a while since I last posted here... and thanks to my cousin... I will try to maintain this blog... :P

The main reason why I was not able to update this blog cause I was preparing for my further studies in Australia... So no time to touch it till now... so hopefully I will have more stuff to upload and also a small hint of how is my life going on here in Australia... So for now enjoy the music player I uploaded... and hope you like the "enlarged" version of the banner...

And wishing all my friends and family in Malaysia a Happy Chinese New Year....


PS: Pls feel free to post in the comment blox about what you would like to see here at this blog or just basically a comment... :D

No comments:

~Photo Blox~ To view what I have to say about the photo... just move your mouse over "Notes" ____________________________________________________________________________

Downloads...
Anime Music Download
____________________________________________________________
Anime Video Download
Click the picture for music and video downloads!!!